Over 600 Mac OS System (10.4 + 10.5) Icons.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by sophieslover92, Apr 7, 2008.

1. sophieslover92

sophieslover92 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Over 600 Mac OS (10.4/.5) Icons. Resized for iPod.

Yes that's right. I resized over 600 Icons (from an Icon Package) to 60x60 which is used by the most Leopard and Tiger Themes. What i didn't do is to rename them for every seperate Application. Why? Because e.g. the Ultimate Leopard Theme 1.2 includes some very useful icons for the standart apps, and also everyone wants another icon for an application. So this Package basicly helps you, if you have a Mac OS Theme, and you need an icon for a new application...
    I did this for my own using, but if there are some requests for it, i'm gonna upload it. That's just what i wanted to ask

Please Register or Log in to view images

Heres a preview ( Don't expect to much of the PreView. I did this in like 2 Minutes - and i'm a beginner in Photoshop-like things:

After all bla bla bla heres the Download-Link (thanks to flame777 for hosting):
    http://markangel.co.uk/Files/MacPNGPackage.rar
    Enjoy!
    1 person likes this.
  2. nummer17

nummer17 New Member

I think you should upload it

3. albert_$n

albert_$n New Member

that would be great for a theme
  4. sophieslover92

sophieslover92 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah i know... I also wanted to create a theme, but there is Ultimate Leopard 1.2, and 2.0 (in Progress) so i don't wanna steal a theme or somethin like that... Even if there are some Tweaks (graphical) that i made for this Theme, because i think they look better. Maybe i'm going to make a modified version of the Leopard Theme. (Work with 1.1.4, artworks, MusicPlayer, Safari Skins, Icons from this Package, Skins for Apps like Finder etc.) ---- But i think one theme is enough. -_- Anyway i'm lookin right now for a place to upload it.
  5. flame777

flame777 Member

email it to me and i'll upload it on my server.

Send me a PM
  6. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Mind if i include some of these in UL2?
  7. maraca2020

maraca2020 New Member

This would be great, it would help out so many people, please upload. + REP if so
  8. sophieslover92

sophieslover92 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I would love to see them included in Ultimate Leopard. Feel free to use them, but it would be nice if you could add my name somewhere in the credits(;
    Please look also in my other Threads in the ThemePreview Section. Maybe you could use the default.pngs and my Music Player Mod in the Theme Package....
  9. sophieslover92

sophieslover92 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Aren't there any comments??? I don't like this thread somewhere in back pages. -_-