Otterbox - Anyone else have RIDICULOUSLY slow shipping/processing?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Unreal Boy, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    I ordered an otterbox 2g defender from their official website on March 29, 2009 (8 days ago) I selected the UPS ground option

I check the Website, it said products ship within 1-2 business days (business days = week days, i ordered on sunday)

I checked the UPS website, it says ground shipping takes 5-7 days

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now the eighth day, and guess what? Otterbox just sent me an email saying that they just now RECEIVED my payment - this is absolutely ridiculous, based on the mamixmum limits of UPS and the Otterbox, my case should be here today

Checking the UPS tracking number i got in this email, i was not pleased to see that UPS and still not even acquired the package from otterbox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know that UPS ground and overall internet shipping is a very slow process, But COME ON, 8 days to RECEIVE A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ON THE INTERNET???? The product hasnt even started shipping yet...

Has anyone else had this problem with otterbox?
  2. mrfajita

mrfajita New Member

Well if I ordered one it'd be here within the day, because I would go pick it up. I live in the town they are made.
    hahaa.
  3. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    I envy you, I NEED this case at least by thursday tho cuz im going out of town for a week
  4. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Wow that is really slow but call their customer support and ask what they can do since your leaving, if you leave there will be no one here to sign for your case then it'll be sitting at the post office for days.