"Other" Stuff Problem.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Opel-Rules, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Opel-Rules

Opel-Rules New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello,
    I have an ipod touch and when I Connect it to the PC I see on Itunes Several Things like apps audio video and other and beside evrey one of them i can see how many space those files getting from the ipod touch.

now i have several Questions .

1) Whats The "Other" Stuff?

2) The "other" stuff in my ipod getting 150MB of the ipod memorie so i deleted all the files on my ipod and amazingly the other got bigger and its now 152 MB ? What the hell is happening here?

3) how can i get rid of the "other" files?

Thanks
  2. fattyg17

fattyg17 New Member

broken

hey i have a 2G Itouch and i have a problem that has been bugging me for a while... i jailbroke it a few months ago and it has been fine but all of a sudden when i try to type something in safari or youtube, the whole bottom row won't work (.?123, space bar, Join/Go) whenever i try to click those buttons, it either hits caps, zxcvbnm, or delete. i am also having this problem in the now playing screen with the volume control whenever i try to slide the volume up or down, it either pauses, skips to next song, or goes back a song. can anyone help please bc i can't get onto internet or anything now!