"other" space is filling up my ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Chronico, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I know theres allot of threads about this and the only solution I found was to do a restore. My ipod is jailbroken and other space has been at around 200mb until I *******ed a file with *******ula that made it jump up to 1 gig even after I deleted. I hardly have any themes or apps from cydia, I just use sbsettings backgrounder, and desktop background,(*******ula now deleted. So anyways I think theres some bigs files floating around on hare and I really don't want to restore. Is there any way I could use like an iphone browser to veiw my files and sort by size and delete. I already used ifile and deleted 1 big file but the only thing that happened was it disappeared in ifile.
  2. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Do you have Rock installed?
  3. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah. But wasn't really filling up that much space till right after I tried *******ula. Also my dad tried sending me a file through ssh that might of been around 200mbs and I could never find it in ifile.
  4. -lkv-

-lkv- New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    so you have both rock and cydia? they dont make a good team. rock seems to collide with cydia, creating an atomic bomb posh! ahaha
  5. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What? yeah I do. But I know whats taking up the space. I just need some way to browse the files and hopefully sort bye size so I can find and delete. ifile doesn't seem to work for me so maybe something in windows would be more suitable. iPhoneBrowser?
  6. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

I'd use iFunBox to browse it and see what's taking up the space. HAve you looked in the directory *******ula stuffs files in?
  7. Volcomstone000095

Volcomstone000095 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This is /var/mobile/Library/Downloads by the way.