OTB 1.1.3 Restore

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by 8gigaPodTouch, Feb 26, 2008.

1. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    dunno if this ask or post before but i do search and read some answers but not suite to my question so before i wrote this i did that or maybe i'm lazy to read further the thousands thread post.

Please Register or Log in to view images

so here's my question my friend bought iPod touch this last Sunday, Feb.24 and it has already the January App Pack (SoftUpgrade) whatever, and pre installed FW 1.1.3, and he ask me to JB it. just wondering if somethings go wrong and try to restore it to it's original factory settings does the January App Pack will install again?

tnx in advance for the help reply.

2. njt1

njt1 New Member

yes it will always be there.
  3. lefty22

lefty22 New Member

Since its a relatively new release i guess there isn't a whole lot on it right now. I HIGHLY imagine so. It doesn't make sense that it wouldn't. Why do i say that?
    Well think about it, what if you didn't have a jailbroken ipod and it decided to lock itself up and you needed to do a restore then? Same principal would apply, the restore process would be exactly the same, jailbroken or not.

Just food for thought.
  4. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    tnx!

tnx guys, just confirming. question answered.

-CLOSED-
  5. Wheezy

Wheezy New Member

Yep, it'll still be there. I Jailbroke my OTB 1.1.3 last Friday and I went from 1.1.3 > 1.1.1 > 1.1.2 > 1.1.3 and the apps were there when I finally updated back to 1.1.3
  6. tag009

tag009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    does anyone think they can get the files or folders that makes the janurary update permanent and put them on the older models too?