OSX - QuickPwn Problem 2.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Heymbit, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Heymbit

Heymbit New Member

I have the 2.2 firmware (stock) on my iPod Touch 1G. Whenever I try to use QuickPwn, it just says it can't find the iPod firmware file on my computer, and that I should buy it from iTunes.

I have the firmware file, downloaded from iTunes, in the iTunes folder, Documents Folder, Desktop, and Pwnage folder (right next to QuickPwn 2.2)

I have no clue why QuickPwn can't find it. I've put it in only one folder, the folders listed above, then I tried putting it in all the folders listed above. It just can't find the damn file. Any idea?

Also, I hear that if you have a lot of apps (I have 7 and a half pages full) it can take a while to restart after jailbreaking. Is that true? If it is, is it just the first restart?
  2. I.C_DeDPeoPle

I.C_DeDPeoPle Member

try searching for the file i.e ipod1,1.2.5 then put it on your desktop.
    then just browse from there.
  3. cart16

cart16 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When I first got my hackintosh running and was switching from windoze I had that problem too..... Just change the file by taking off .zip at the end of the file name and make sure it ends with .ispw