Original Answer Button

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CJDynasty, Nov 26, 2008.

1. CJDynasty

CJDynasty New Member

hey does anybody have a picture of the origional answer buttom for the iphone? i was messing around with mine and accidentally changed it, if anybody has the origional green answer buttom ill appreciate it.
  2. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    According the rules users are not allowed to share files from the stock firmware because since the firmware now costs money to aquire on the generation 1 touch sharing said files would be a act of piracy.

I'm sorry but I cant help

Please Register or Log in to view images

However I do believe that the folks at macthemes might be able to hook you up with something.

Also isn't the call button in the in the other.artwork file? You should be able to get ahold of a theme that doesnt have that image modified, and since it HAS to be in the other.artwork file for the theme to work, then you should be able to extract a theme that doesnt have the call button themed or something.
  3. CJDynasty

CJDynasty New Member

ouch.. oh ok then, well could u tell me the location as to where the real slider is to answer phone calls?
  4. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yeah, but he mentioned iPhone.
    The firmware's free for iPhone users.
  5. msudude1885@aim.com

msudude1885@aim.com New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea but he has an iphone and it's free for them and an ipod touch doesn't even have the green answer button