Organizing Photos

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by lowrykun, Oct 7, 2007.

1. lowrykun

lowrykun New Member

So far, it seems that the iPhone allows you to organize photos into folders, but that the Touch doesn't. Does anyone have any more information on this?
  2. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

(on your computer) put your pics in different folders and name the folders what you want them to be called, go to itunes(with your ipod plugged in) and click the potos tab and choose the selection the say sync selected folders(or somethin like that) click apply and snyc and wala you have organized your pictures in to different folders. and the on your ipod, the folders are listed as separate albums
  3. magtape

magtape New Member

Syncing with iTunes is really the only way to do it - which is a real pity. I'm not a great fan of syncing myself and would rather there was drag-and-drop functionality to put pictures on the iPOD and then allow sorting and album creation on the iPOD - but unfortunately this is the only way to go.
  4. toro

toro New Member

Hi,

How I can delete photos???? sync an empty folder???

thx

toro
  5. Gu Gu

Gu Gu New Member

ya same question from me.
  6. calevans

calevans Retired Moderator

you can't delete pictures from your iPod, you have to delete them from your comp, or move to a different folder, then sync with itunes. you can't sync empty folders either, it has to be folders with pics in it.