Organizing My Videos/TV Shows

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MikoTail, Oct 24, 2009.

1. MikoTail

MikoTail New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi.

I'd like my TV shows and movies organized on my (jailbroken) iPod Touch 3G (32GB).

Currently I have it so that when I click my Video's app on my iPod, there are two different headings "Movies" and "TV Shows". Thats great but under TV Shows, if I have less than 2 episodes from a TV show it does not put them into a separate section (folder).

I'd prefer if every TV show had its own folder so is there any way to get around this?

And I also have 2 seasons of Family Guy on my iPod so when I go to the Family Guy section under the "TV Shows" heading, it has all episodes of family guy from all the seasons. This is disorganized because the episodes are named like "S01E01" which is followed then by "S02E01". I'd prefer if Season 1, Episode 2 came after Season 1, Episode 1.

Is there a way to give each season of family guy their own section/folder?
    If not, is there a way to have the episodes appropriately aligned in the "Family Guy" section? (I'm thinking just naming the episodes differently so they align properly?)

Thanks.
  2. jkriall

jkriall New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Download iFile from cydia. Then search for the files manually within iFile and you can edit the names and even move them. As for adding folders for every tv show im not sure maybe iFile can do that aswell...