Organ music skin - how to move a bit to the right

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by dodgy, Sep 6, 2008.

1. dodgy

dodgy Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I think people have noticed that the organ music skin (which can be found here: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64596&highlight=organ) has a little annoying problem.

The pause button is a bit to too much to the right side. Here's a screen:

Please Register or Log in to view images

I also think that the play button is a bit too much to the right as well (only slightly) but it's annoying

Screen:

Now, I don't know how to fix this problem. But can someone please try to fix this problem for me and others that I am sure have this problem as well. Thanks.

2. dodgy

dodgy Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    anyone?
  3. xzxzxzxz

xzxzxzxz New Member

Com'on

i has to be sombody that know ??

pliz (AA)
  4. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Photoshop?
  5. dodgy

dodgy Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Yeah obviously you can do it with photoshop. But i don't know how to do it, obviously. So can anyone actually help?
  6. Byron_B

Byron_B New Member

The only way to do this would be to make the size of the text smaller because the way apple does it is it aligns the left hand side not the center.
  7. BemmerKid

BemmerKid Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i have this theme and it's right. i tried to used photoshop and failed, so I think you should talk to the guy that made it. Don't DIY 'less you know what your doing!!
  8. uber hax

uber hax Guest

i am giving it a go right now....

the only problem is that the prev, play, next, and pause buttons are all centered while playing movies...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    GOT IT !!!

kinda...

okay, the play and next buttons are now perfectly centered!

however, the pause and prev buttons have a different story. How can i explain... when i moved the icons up, all i had to do was drag up the image in photoshop. but i cant move the images to the left because they would run off the icon. i thought by increasing the icon width i could move it left, but it only moved it more right.

another thing, to make the pause button look more centered, i took of the E so it says "PAUS". it fits the other buttons because it has 4 letters, and it is only 3 pixels off from being centered, rather than the original 7.

okay, the play and next buttons are now perfectly centered! however, the pause and prev buttons have a different story. How can i explain... when i moved the icons up, all i had to do was drag up the image in photoshop. but i cant move the images to the left because they would run off the icon. i thought by increasing the icon width i could move it left, but it only moved it more right. another thing, to make the pause button look more centered, i took of the E so it says "PAUS". it fits the other buttons because it has 4 letters, and it is only 3 pixels off from being centered, rather than the original 7.

another side effect is that when you watch movies, the buttons are slightly mis aligned, but i think having the music ones looking better is the better way to go.

Just drag the images to system/library/frameworks/mediaplayer.framework

Attached Files:

9. uber hax

uber hax Guest

yes, if i could resize the font, i would get it perfect, but without being able to resize, i could only get close to right.