Order of songs.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Phibatola, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Phibatola

Phibatola New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello. I have a question. Until a few days ago everything was great. Then I must have changed a setting in my itouch and now I can't undo it. Because I cant find what I did. All my playlists seem to be reversed. From the least played to the most played instead of the other way around. Even though through itunes I have the playlists set to sort by the most played song they appear the exact oposite way in my itcouch. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Welcome to iPod touch Fans!

If that setting you set in iTunes didn't, just set it to the opposite and see what happens.
  3. Phibatola

Phibatola New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks for the welcome.

Thats just it I have no idea what I did. I don't remember what I did last week. There was a tragedy in my family and as you can imagine I was not and am not acting rationally at the moment let alone then.... I have no recollection of what setting I changed or where. Which is why I am asking for assistance ... perhaps someone else knows.

What would cause the songs and videos to show played in the order of the least played song to the most played song? Even though my smart playlists are set otherwise?
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well, i know this may not be something you wanna do if you have a lot of music, but have you tried to remove your songs and videos then resync it?