Orb account shareing (request for a tv tuner account of ORB 2.0)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cbriggs77, May 10, 2008.

1. cbriggs77

cbriggs77 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hello, i recently have signed up for a orb account and am loving orb for the ipod touch, I now know the basics and etc, but i would like to gain acces to another account, (someone elses) with a TV Tuner attached, so that I may watch TV as well, I have TONS of Movies, Tv shows, media and music i can upload and share with, as long as you have a tv tuner card , Plz pm me and hope to be hearing from u soon!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I will be chacking this thread alot, but it would be appreciated if you could PM me! thank you and goodbye,
    (p.s. plz provide the type of tv tuner, your location in the world, I would preferably like a canadian supplier, north american is fine, (cause i dont understand alot of the other languages, just a bit of espanol , lol) , and the language you speak, the programs availabe (i.e. is it satelite , cable, blah blah, what channels...you know the basics...and anything else i should know! but thank you and yes well hope to be hearing from you soon!

(Mods, srry if this is in the wrong forum I just chose it due to it being an application, and all, plz move if u have to, thank you for your time)