Opinions on this case please

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Chronico, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just got a new ipod touch 2g with the warranty and I'm going to protect this one. Well my dads buying the case and a screen protector (forcing me to use both) and hes going a little overboard. This is the case I want (in green): http://ifrogz.com/products.php?cat=460. It seems to protect the back and the front and its super thin and good looking so I love it. But my dad says its so thin that It ruins the purpose of having a case on there and wont even protect it from denting or from the glass breaking. So I wanted to know what your onions are on how much protection it will provide maybe from someone that owns this case. Also any preferences on clear screen protectors?
  2. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    a bunch of my friends have this case and its pretty protective
  3. Korea

Korea Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The case looks awfully bland however, I suggest the Speck Candyshell, or the Otterbox Defender case, or the Switcheasy Neotouch. They are all the top cases out there currently!
  4. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks for the input. I was just wondering how the frogz case looks bland. Is it because of the plainness with the lack of a logo or design on the outside (witch I like) or blandness in the color when you see it in real life? Now that I thank about it I have "Magic color" color enhancement on my monitor that makes every case I look at look nicer so I turned it off. That Neo Touch case attracts me cuzz its only 0.6mm's thin but i'm looking for something with a little color. And the candy shell is the one the my dad wanted me to get but it looks kinda thick can't really tell from the pix tho. I think I might end up with this frogz one.
  5. Korea

Korea Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Let me put it plain and simple the Frogz case will bore you after a day or two. The case is pretty weak in my opinion and doesn't do a good job with design. It's pretty expensive for the $29.99 price tag honestly. The candyshell isn't thick I assure you, it's just as thick as the Neotouch. These are very good cases and I would recommend them.

If you compare the iFrogz luxe case to the Neotouch, you'll notice that it's actually thicker, since you were paying attention to thickness...
  6. Just_For_Now

Just_For_Now Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I would get the Wrapz. Last time i got the luxe, the plastic sucks. It tears off easily.
  7. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    This.
  8. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got the candy-shell for xmas. It fits nice and protects it very well and looks durable but it makes my ipod looks kinda ugly and the little part that protects the front bottom is loose (also the rubber is starting to peal off there) and it bothers me and its really big too. I hope the ifrogz luxe case is thinner because I already ordered it. It was only 17$ on amazon (Some things are better to get online!). The CandyShell was 30$ plus tax at a store.
  9. KickinWing

KickinWing New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    If you think the candyshell was big and ugly then don't get your hopes up for a smaller and better looking case. Just sayin
  10. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

candyshell, switcheasy colors, etc...