Opinion on the with-paid game

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by peterbbs, Jul 13, 2008.

1. peterbbs

peterbbs New Member

-------------------
    Personally, i think those game with payment is not satisfable for me and it is far below what iphone 3D and processor can do.

Of course, some people will argue that those game has funs and interesting. I agree with it but what i care about is that whether the game has good content and built with "heart". Nearly 99.9% of game has only less than 10MB of size show that the developer want to build the game as soon as possible. Many game make me feel like a flash game with low technic development skill. Some game makes me like it can be done by a newbie.

Take example of Super Monkey, it is a real 3d game while the other game is just 2D.
    However, it is obviously that the game is lack of varies kinds of material and it repeat the environment by the same and the same texture. I surely want the developer of super monkey should take more time in the development. Adding more visual and dynamic effect into it. Then the game can sell at $19.9 and people will rush to buy it too.

------------------
    Upcoming game concept ????

I think game such as "Locoroco" has a very good potential if its concept is brought to iphone/ipod touch. Imagine make locoroca support the multi-touch and also the accelometer. This game would be very interesting, amazing.

http://www.us.playstation.com/LocoRoco/
  2. unctarheelfan

unctarheelfan Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I believe that the develepers were somehow limited in the iPhone SDK by not adding more features for the game.
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    they were all rushed... lets just wait for the updates.
  4. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

I disagree i think in CBNK you can really see that they've thought alot about the game in terms of controls and graphics, sure enough it could be better but i think it's alot better than any other mobile game (excluding psp and ds of course).
  5. newdude

newdude New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    In my case right now 2.0, when playing a game, the battery drains too fast.

and this is just for graphic/resource light games. so maybe that has something to do with that as well.

I hope mine is just an isolated case though, and easily fixable by a bug fix update.
  6. rodiabloalmeida

rodiabloalmeida New Member

IMHO I think its too soon to take such precipitated conclusions, dude. Its the iphone's game line up. On the consoles we have this "issue" too. The first games usually are not that good as the hardware can best do. Just give the developers a little more time to work and the results will come.

Please Register or Log in to view images