Open SSH app question

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Lonman06, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Lonman06

Lonman06 New Member

I just installed the open SSH mod and I know there is some way it lets you turn off SSH, but I can't seem to find it.

Can anyone explain this to me? I don't have an icon for this app either and I'm unsure if there should be one or not.
  2. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    go to installer and download the 'services' app. it lets you turn on and off open ssh or any other ssh for that matter
  3. Lonman06

Lonman06 New Member

Services.app wouldn't work for me, for some reason it automatically turns off SSH, it only keeps it on for a second then always turns it off.

Is there anything I can do to fix that problem?
  4. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    sometimes you gotta make sure you really click it/ slide it for it to work. if you see the little busy sign after you slide it then it should cahnge.
  5. Lonman06

Lonman06 New Member

Do you know by any chance the name of the app for services that goes in the N45AP?

I got it to work now and it stays on, but for some reason when I open services.app it has 2 sliders for SSH, isn't that kind of weird?
  6. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    the identifier should be in the Info.plist file in the services.app (starts with com.)

you have two ssh's because you used slovix or touchfree to jailbreak your touch, which automatically added shh, and then you downloaded open ssh. Its not really a problem, i dont even worry about mine
  7. Lonman06

Lonman06 New Member

Is there any way to get rid of one now?