oops!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by brentconn, Jan 31, 2010.

1. brentconn

brentconn New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok, I'm new to the ipod touch and maybe should have done my homework but maybe you guys can help me. I bought a Zune HD over the ipod touch only because I could download songs onto the Zune and take them with me with a subscription. Then the Zune software nightmare began and I had to return the Zune HD. My friend told me that rhapsody is now compatible with the ipod touch so i ordered one today. Well I guess I should have read the fine print because you can only stream and not download. I like to rent not own. What should I do? I was all hyped up on the 3G 32GB coming to my house in a few days but it would cost me a fortune to buy music from itunes! I need all advice possible. Please help!

Brent
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hmmmm...

We'll, you really should've read the fine print.

iTunes doesn't currently have any type of Zune Pass- program.

You could continue to download songs from your Zune Pass, and just put them in your iTunes folder, and sync them. Not very intuitive, but if you have to rent them, it might be the only way.
  3. prototype7

prototype7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    pandora

If I understand you... you're wanting to just listen to music. Unless you're going to jailbreak your Ipod, I think Pandora is your best bet! And I think the app is fee even!
    It lets you setup "stations" based on a song or artist and it streams similar music to your device. Say you put in Jimi Hendrix... then you'll get a station with music that is similar to him. All different kinds of stuff.
    The free account is okay but has limits on how often you can skip to the next song and how many accounts you can have. You can pay to have a premium account... which I recommend... I have a fee premium account through sprint and I love it! Not sure how much it costs but you should check out the website anyway. See if you like it.
    I hope that helps.
  4. brentconn

brentconn New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    The problem is that it is streaming and not downloading. Thanks for the advice but I want to download music to my device and play it without streaming.

Brent
  5. ¡Will¡

¡Will¡ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Try getting a spotify acount. It costs like £10 a month and you get to stream as many songs as you'd like from a huge playlist. (Literally everyone I searched for was there) On the iPod touch and iPhone you can get an offline playlist of 3333 songs, and it would seem like that would be enough.
  6. iPhondTouch3G

iPhondTouch3G Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, there is always the internet (piracy) (a lot of people do it), but we cant talk about that on this forum.
  7. ish1tsn0w

ish1tsn0w Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    nope only thing I know of that could get you free music,we cant talk about
  8. ish1tsn0w

ish1tsn0w Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if your getting the song in the vid than yes.
  9. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks.