only thing to hope for

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by danglr09, Sep 11, 2009.

1. danglr09

danglr09 New Member

in the october apple event they release a new version of the ipod touch, slightly thicker to accomodate the iphones camera. call it the ipod touch 3GC? slightly higher price points and memory. same internals as the "new" ipod touch available now.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No way this happens. Apple customers who already bought the 3G would be pissed.
  3. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Not gonna happen (period)
  4. ilikeguitar90

ilikeguitar90 New Member

didn't the ipod video or photo or something come out 3 months after a black and white ipod?

I don't think Apple would really care about pissing off people who bought the 3G already...

and I read on the net that:

"It's worth noting, Apple hasn't issued a warning to investors that its holiday line-up is set, yet. So, we know something is coming in the next few months. They typically issue a holiday line-up statement around early November. "

Just copy and paste this in google to see the source. Some guy on the mac message boards said it I think.

I'm not holding my breath for a camera though.
  5. ipodtouch is dabest

ipodtouch is dabest Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i dont really care for a camera anyways. i love gaming on it, and my blackberry already has a really nice camera. so if they did release a new one i wouldnt be pissed

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. macdude2

macdude2 Member

more than I camera, I would really like a microphone. There would be access to many more apps and you could actually use the voice recording app and voice songing on the ipod. It would not really sway people's opinion about the iphone and it would at least subdue some of the criticism that apple has been getting for no camera.
  7. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    October is too soon to expect anything. Even February is less than likely.
  8. Gorillatouch

Gorillatouch New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    There is an event in the next couple of months isn't there? and I believe it is for the macbook upgrades, if so I guess the Holiday Season line up wouldn't be complete yet.
  9. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah. im hoping but really, idk cuz imma prolly get an iphone soon. (no service)
  10. Gorillatouch

Gorillatouch New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    That's the difference. I don't mind the iPhone it's pretty cool but the fact of the matter is that it is designed to be cool, not nessisarily <--sorry can't spell tonight, the most reliable. I need a phone I can count on being a contractor so I will always keep my iPod and my cell phone seperate. Not to mention I use my ipod all day long at work and take probably 40+ calls a day, could you imagine how fast the battery would die? lol