only one album not loading in coverflow?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by e-m00, Sep 26, 2007.

1. e-m00

e-m00 New Member

It was fine yesterday, and now there's only one album cover that won't show up in coverflow or in the albums list. I tried removing it and re-syncing, and even completely removing it from iTunes and re-adding, but no go. Any ideas?
  2. ABMnet

ABMnet New Member

Do u mean the pic?
  3. e-m00

e-m00 New Member

...Did you seriously just ask that question?
  4. pared

pared New Member

He's offering to help you by asking a question to get more information and you give a smart*** answer like that?

I would've helped you but not after seeing your response. Figure it out on your own.
  5. e-m00

e-m00 New Member

Well honestly, what else is there to load in coverflow that could possibly be described as an album cover?
  6. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    He was trying to help, lay off. He had to ask you that question because you were being unclear.

Well, at least 60% of my album covers arent loaded. But thats because I copied my CD's with the internet off, then I renamed the song names and album names. After all that there is a feature in iTunes that allows you to "get" the album artwork. Right click a song and click "Get Album Artwork". You can also highlight a bunch of songs and do the same thing.
  7. e-m00

e-m00 New Member

The odd thing is, the artwork shows up fine on my computer in iTunes, and it was showing up on the iPoT a few days ago, and now it's the only one that isn't.
  8. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

try shutting it off and turning it back on again... and if somehow the files got screwed with, try deleting them off the ipod and putting them back on
  9. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    If rebooting doesnt work, and you really want that album artwork, call apple or go to an apple store. But its just one album, its not like its going to kill you. If it did, then I would be dead, hundreds of times over.

But its up to you. Do like Mustachio said and do a complete reboot. then if that doesnt work, recopy the cd to your computer, then recopy it to your ipod. if that doesnt work, press command-i (ctrl-i on a pc) on the song/songs with out album work and you can manually add it in.
  10. donovant

donovant New Member

missing covers - one possibility

iTunes is smart enough to assign a cover for all songs with the same album title. Touch coverflow seems not to. In this case, go to iTunes. Find the suspect album. Get Info on the first song and select the Artwork tab. NEXT, NEXT until you find a song that actually displays the artwork. Click on the artwork and COPY (as in Copy and Paste). Close the Get Info window.
    Now, Select all the songs in the Album, Get Info and paste the artwork in the Artwork window of the Multiple Item Info Window. While you're there, make sure the artist and album are listed - if not, there are differences in how individual songs are named.

Sorry this seems complicated .... after a couple tries it's pretty straightforward.

Synch with ipod.