Only 8gb?!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iGary, Oct 2, 2010.

1. iGary

iGary Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Well I took a 1 hour trip to the place that claimed to have the 4G, all capacities, and when I got there, they only had 8gb, ahh, I really wanted 32! But it's alright, they offered to notify me right away when they get them, which is about 2 weeks time. I'm tired of waiting, but I have to. Well my BSE didn't come in yet anyway, so it's for the best. Ahh living overseas isn't really as cool as you think it is.
  2. oadam11

oadam11 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    that sucks. Next time you should call the apple store to see if they have it in stock before you go to them
  3. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Did you phone them before you left? Often retailers would happily reserve a product for you, or at the least tell you if they have stock saving you the bother.
  4. iGary

iGary Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Yeah, I phoned them, *sigh*

But yeah, They offered to call me when they get them, and hold it for me, so yeah, just need to wait a little longer

Please Register or Log in to view images

They have a new iPad demo thing over there though, it was cool, so at least the trip wasn't worthless

I know what I'll wish for Christmas lol
  5. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i have an 8gb and it seems so small but over 150 apps, over 300 songs, 30 tv shows, 15 videos most 2+ min, 157 photos and i still have 2gb left
  6. iTouchEC

iTouchEC Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    iJailbreakk, I agree. 8gb is perfect for me. I know for a lot of people it wouldn't be enough, but since I usually delete apps and download new ones everyday, as well as sync different songs when I want (and only keep like 300-400 songs at a time), I still have like almost 5 gigs left. I also keep about 25 - 30 apps at a time. I barely use my iPod as a camera/video recorder, so no worries using space there.

5gb is plenty for me to play with. I know it was only $70 more for 4x the space, but I'm on a budget!
  7. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i know, everyone says "oh its only $70 more" what if you dont have $70, a lot of people these days are on a budget and its not JUST $70 its a lot of hard work that could take weeks because of other expenses (like my parents)
  8. ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90 Banned

Device:
    iPad
    That's why you save. Instead of buying that big Mac or double cheese save the money till you have enough.
  9. iTouchEC

iTouchEC Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    But there are other things to save up for rather than extra memory on an mp3 player. Times are tough. Plus, like me, I use my iPod a lot for the wifi connectivity, etc. I don't need a lot of room. What's up with the 32-64 GB users bashing on us 8s?

I love my 8gig. Not everyone needs thousands of songs, and hundreds of apps. Are you going to listen to 3,000+ songs at any given moment? Or use every one of the hundreds of apps you have, daily?

10. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i dont even eat fast food...like once a month not even...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i use all my apps but i dont even listen to all my songs..i have 600+ in itunes and like half in my ipod