online videos not loading!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chichashi, Aug 24, 2009.

1. chichashi

chichashi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello!

Im having a problem with my ipod touch, recently videos i try to load from safari are not loading at all, when i try to play the video, instead of opening the video screen a white page with letters and numbers appears and then safari closes... any guess?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What websites are you going to because the itouch doesnt have Flash Player. You can only watch the vieos that are on youtube.
  3. chiefballz

chiefballz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Same problem,

My iPod is doing the same thing, when I click to watch a video it takes me to a screen with a bunch of random letters and numbers.

And of course I am not going to sites that use flash player, in fact i've been to these places before and they worked just fine.
  4. Danisman2323

Danisman2323 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    same problem... its very annoying because i like going to the youtube website instead of the app cuz its easier to manage my account and stuff like that. But when i try to open a video, it comes up with letters and numbers and closes out. I even get a thumbnail and stuff, just the video doesnt work..
  5. lobabob

lobabob New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    u can actually use flash player on the itouch/iphone. u go to cydia (or rock) and download iMobileCinema (it's a flash player type thing), after downloading that, you can play flash videos on ur itouch/iphone (repo is http://d.imobilecinema.com/