Online store delivery time(your experiences)?

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by ben471, Feb 22, 2008.

1. ben471

ben471 New Member

I ordered my iPhone today and I'm just curious when I will get it. What kind of experience have you all had with their shipping?
    They said 1 to 3 days to ship and then something like 5 to 7 days to get here, and somehow they came up with March 4th. I'm sure it will be less than that.
    I'm not worried, I'm just anxious and excited. I'll get it when I get it and that's fine. I'm just curious what your experience with them has been.
    Thanks!
  2. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Just wait, if you were going to go through this why didnt you just go buy one from a store? You know online takes a while.
  3. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah, just sit back and chill..In my opinion the excitement and anxiety when waiting for a product is the best part of it all...And well...Opening it and using it for the first time also.

So I recommend not to sit there and keep thinking about it..It'll be there in no time...I've noticed that before, when I sit there and constantly check the tracking information of the shipment to see if it's moved or not, it seems to take a WHOLE lot longer to get here. On the other hand, just going about your day like nothing special is happening, then being surprised when it's at your place is the fastest and easiest way.
  4. ojx

ojx Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    the only time i ordered from the apple store was when i pre-ordered the 4th gen u2 ipod. big excitement. i called everyday to check the status LOLOL yeahhhhhhh
  5. ben471

ben471 New Member

Well I didn't want to drive over an hour to make the purchase. I'm not sitting on the edge of my seat drooling waiting hand and foot for my precious iPhone. Believe me I have plenty to keep me busy.
    Like I said it'll come when it comes and I was just curious what their service was like. Sometimes companies say 2 to 3 weeks and it comes in 8, some say 5 weeks and it comes in 3 days. I know it depends on demand and time of year but I was just curious what the general consensus was.
    I guess it's not all that good.