One thing many people want but never may happen

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Edbro, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Edbro

Edbro New Member

Here i am again asking all of you "experienced" or testers some questions again

I am a very picky guy and i want like all of you guys a perfect ipod

if some of you have read my other forum messages i might have said i had problems with installer sources well
    let me tell you i still do have these kinds of problems, never had them before when i jailbroke with ziphone 2.5

once again i tried with ziphone 2.5 and same things happened, so far im pretty sure i rejailbroke about 5-10 times including today and yesterday

oh yea not only do these problems happen once they occur more then once in a jailbreak for me

the only methods i have tried are ziphone 2.6 and 2.5 , 2.6 with the fix nvram method and i have to try the one without clicking that button, and then there is Ipodtouchmasters modded ziphone method

somehow im thinking right now of trying the ziphone without clicking the fix nvram

i dont know why but please respond quickly i am very tempted to try most methods

and i have a ipod touch 8gb with a windows xp that is fast and nice.

Thank you, Ed Brotha

Oh yea pls visit my website CunninglyDrawn.tk
  2. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

I thought you were going to use the "clear nvram" earlier?

Just try using ziphone 2.6b. Run NVRAM clear and rejailbreak. If that does not fix your problems
    you need to start back at RESTORE and setup as NEW.
  3. Edbro

Edbro New Member

as i told you its not there
  4. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

What is not there? If you are using ziphone 2.6b, it is there under ADVANCED.