One tap add of "All Sources" for 2.2.1?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by sdschramm, Mar 18, 2009.

1. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Back when I was on 2.1 I think it was, there was a package called "all sources" that would automatically add all the known good sources. Saves from having to type them in manually. Is this still around? I just jaiborke to 2.2.1 and can't find that option.

UPDATE: I found it (had to add the Setffwizz source, then it comes up) But when I go to install it, instead of getting the confirm button, there is nothing there and it gives me an error saying "the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies"

Any ideas?
  2. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    if you have installer then there is a cydia in there and just install it and nothing will happen then uninstall it and your cydia will get deleted then reinstall it and you should have a new cydia.

im not sure if you need a source. i have all sources on both installer and cydia so i just look up what i need and its there.
  3. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You should absolutely not install the All Sources package. Everything you need is in the community sources (and everything you don't need xD).
  4. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    "Everything you need is in the community sources"

No it isn't. Over half of the things I used to have - I can't find anymore.
  5. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Never mind everyone - today it seems to be working. I just kept punching the button really fast until it started working.

Just wanted to post back in case anyone else had the same problem. Just try another day!
  6. godogs09

godogs09 New Member

Hey im new guys and ive been looking for sources for a while seeing as i only jailbroke my ipod less then a week ago, and what is the setffwizz source?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Never mind, i found all sources in cydia but how do i get all sources in installer? please help, thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images