One quick question please! - hope than tech help includes a simple question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kopak93, Jul 1, 2008.

1. kopak93

kopak93 New Member

What is january pack? i have already the 1.1.4 firmware one my pc and when i install it on my 32gb ipod it includes already notes, maps, weather...

January pack it's only the apps? or there is anything further than those apps?

(bad english sorry)

(ive searched the foruns and didnt find the best place to post this. Tech help seems better for this type of thread)

Thank you!
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

The January App pack is an upgrade for the iPod Touch that includes the iPhone Applications.
    (Mail, Weather, Maps, Notes, Webclip feature, and the "wiggle feature" to move icons on the homescreen)

They have been taken off iTunes, the cost is $10, because of the new 2.0 firmware so if you have a jailbroken iPod, I will PM you the source.

If it is not jailbroken then there is no need since 2.0 is coming out in 10 days.
  3. kopak93

kopak93 New Member

I'm lucky i have already the firmware that includes the january pack. when i upgrade to 2.0 i will need to restore.

Thank you for the help

(closed)
  4. gfpmoney

gfpmoney New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hope this is the proper forum...my question concerns wi-fi. For the most part, I have no connection issues with my new IPod Touch 2G. However, sometimes I get a wi-fi connection at full strength and cannot access my applications. For instance, this happens at Panera Bread and my local public library (in Chantilly, VA). Also happens at the nearby mall (Fair Oaks Wi-fi), but of course if I sit right in front of the Apple Store it's fine.

Maybe they are blocking all applications available through Apple?
  5. DeamonFish

DeamonFish Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Why? Why couldn't the thread die in peace?
  6. JackWH

JackWH New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    gfpmoney, have you heard of something called a 'New Thread'?

oh dear me.

GFPMONEY, please leave this thread now and post your problem in a new topic.