One Quick Note

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by e.mann30, Jul 14, 2008.

1. e.mann30

e.mann30 New Member

I don't know if anybody notice this but there are more apps being loaded to the appstore all the time. What i'm saying is that one day there were like 300 entertainment apps , then the next day it was 318 entertainment apps. The list keeps getting larger and larger. So my point of this thread is to let everybody know that they should read the reviews here on the forum and the comments made about the app on the appstore review so we won't waste our money. I'm sure there are going to be multiple apps of the same type. Some may be free , some may cost money.

Like for me I'm waiting on a decent workout app. with great reviews that cost less than the ones on the appstore. The list keeps growing , and i'm still waiting.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yea its too hard to keep up with all the new apps.i wish they had a page that shows all the new apps for that day.
  3. e.mann30

e.mann30 New Member

I just notice that apps that used to cost money are now free due to the complaints and reviews. Check the list of free apps in the appstore.
  4. Shadowriver

Shadowriver Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Theres also prize cuts possible every day :> Tetris was 15$ at beginning now it's 10$ ;p devs simply didn't know what prizes will be set by other devs.
  5. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

6. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yeah, and they'll always be new applications being added.

As long as developer continue to develop applications, we'll see new additions all the time.
  7. Dave C

Dave C New Member

It's good to see price cuts and all that jazz...only time it sucks is for those that paid "full" price.
    Maybe if no one buys anything when the app first comes out, it will reduce the price for everyone!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Teamwork guys!!!! heheh
  8. UncleChuckle

UncleChuckle New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I figured there was going to be a fairly hefty "market correction" with a lot of the stuff on the store. The prices were just nutso.
  9. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Price changes are common when there isn't a standard of something similar of this to compare to. Apple is the first to do this with the iPhone/iPod touch, so no one knew what to price their apps, and over time they will all balance out to fair prices, for most, that is.

Bitter.