One of my games wont sync on itunes

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Mattzane16, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Mattzane16

Mattzane16 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i bought games on my ipod and when i tried synching them, One of them (Texas Hold'em By Apple) Wont sync. This is a problem because I need my other games to get synched on my itunes. What do i do?
  2. AngelSynth

AngelSynth Banned

report it to Apple
  3. mytouch386

mytouch386 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    jon the club all of hem won't synce for me even super monkey ball!
  4. Mattzane16

Mattzane16 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If i delete the game, can i download it again on my ipod without paying again?
  5. Evanmav

Evanmav New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    For the time being plug your iPod in go to the applications tab and click manually control apps and unclick the one not working and click all the other ones. So for now you wi have the rest of your apps on your iPod
  6. Mattzane16

Mattzane16 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i don't see manually control apps

EDIT: Finally the game synched took like an hour to do it
  7. Evanmav

Evanmav New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it might not be manually control it's something like that. I'm not near my comp so I wouldn't know. It's like how you manage your movies. There should be some option to let you add only certain apps.
  8. Rocky5

Rocky5 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you have restored a backup when you installed the 2.0 firmware this f***s it up i had this problem you cant manually add apps as its non selectable you need to restore and reinstall the 2.0 and don't restore the backup i had this problem to all my apps and games wouldn't sync it would only do pics nothing else.

also when i restored the backup i had a lot of problem with apps closing crashing the reboot bug and safari bouncing all over the place when typing text into a field.

when you have restored first thing to do is switch the application tab to manually add this way it works 100% haven't had any problems so far. (touch wood)