One more Brasso Success Story

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by glitchbit, Mar 22, 2009.

1. glitchbit

glitchbit New Member

Ok so I was an idiot that put protection on my back and simply didn't care to protect the glass... well I paid for it like so many others. I received a nice deep finger nail size scratch that I could feel with my fingernail... I figure brasso would not take it out but after literally over 3 hours of buffer with my thumbs while watching a movie and surfing the net the scratch is finally fading away!

I cannot feel the scratch at all anymore and it does not distort the colors anymore even on a white background! This stuff really does work even for semi-deep scratches like mine. So don't give up after a few minutes or even an hour keep at it with the brasso and it will likely come out. Granted if I had a tool the process could probably be speed up...

Oh well I am just happy I can use my 2g again without kicking myself every time I see it. Wish I had before and after pics but I don't sorry.
  2. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I seriously don't get how people can manage to scratch iPod Touch screens. I know it happens, but that's some hard glass to scratch.