One last question before I join the Club!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Xyklok, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Xyklok

Xyklok New Member

I want to jailbreak my touch 1.1.4 (I'm kinda new to all this and 2.0 doesn't seem very stable or whatever) and I would just like to know if I can simply restore my touch if something goes wrong and everything should be back to normal? I'd also like to know if I should use iLiberty or Ziphone, I know there are good guides for both out there but which one is is the best for a noob? thx for the help

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. dragnandy

dragnandy New Member

both ziphone and iliberty work fine. i used both, however, most of the people here will say to use iliberty. i also used winpwn, and same thing. i never had problems personally with ziphone. so its your choice. and yes, if you some how f-up or mess up your ipod, you can always just restore it.
  3. Guegs

Guegs Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ya, if it does get F-ed up, then you can do a system restore, it will be like brand new, except all songs will be gone off it.:'(
  4. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    use ziphone. it is better than any thing i know. ziphone will only mess up your iphone 1out of 10 times.