one beta tester account upgrade free for zzodttd..

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by kint, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kint

kint New Member

mod plz close this.....

brenner14 sent your info..........
  2. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I already have a beta account but thanks for doing this. I'm sure that whoever you give the upgrade to will really appreciate it.
  3. koolgecko91

koolgecko91 New Member

I think that you should give me the upgrade for one main reason. This is because I am very dedicated to furthering the ipod touch. I am in the procsess of learning to program so i can someday make IpoT programs. Getting this upgrade would allow me to examine the beta process.
  4. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I've never played SNES before. That's the only thing I've got to say.
  5. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well I really enjoy SNES as a kid. My and my bro would always play Super Mario World and have a blast. I don't think i deserve this, but if your nice enough then I would be so freakin happy. Me and my bro have an ipod touch and iphone so we could both play and it be like wya back when lol. Thanks for doing this your super nice. My account is the same username. If you need my pass just ask.
  6. brenner14

brenner14 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think I deserve the upgrade to Beta Tester status for several reasons. First, I would use my access to the snes4iphone app to make video tutorials for those who will eventually need help using it (http://youtube.com/ipodtouchhackster for my other tutorials) when the public release rolls around. I think I would be able to use this Beta account as a service to everyone. Second, I am making an effort to become as knowledgeable as I possibly can in respect to the iPod Touch scene and an introduction to the Beta testing experience would be beneficial in that respect. Thirdly, and most obviously, I just really love SNES. It was my first console, and has some of my favorite games (Earthbound, all the Marios, E.V.O., Chrono Trigger, etc...). I think I would get some of the most use out of the SNES emulator of anyone here.

Whether you choose me or not, what you're doing is very generous; both for ZodTTD and for whomever you decide should win. Thanks... the forum needs more people like you! My account on ZodTTD's forums is Brenner14. If you need my password, please ask through PM.
  7. freelancer91

freelancer91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    its not that hard to become a beta tester. I didn't even need to pay. Just get a digital camera or whatever and post a video on youtube of you showing off one of zod's products (gpsPhone, psx4all, etc.) and in the video description place a link to zodttd.com. Then go to zodttd.com and get an account. Then PM the user named "zodttd" telling him where to find the youtube video and asking if it is good enough to allow a beta account. They seem to be very lenient. All I did was place a 44 second video with my digital camera of me opening up gpsPhone and pressing a few buttons. I didn't even have to talk or do any editing. And if you can't do that, then just wait. It will be out soon. And as a beta tester, I guarantee you guys won't be dissapointed.
  8. Cam

Cam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I believe I deserve the spot because I've been infatuated with homebrew development on many platforms, including past iPods, PlayStation Portables, and other devices. The SNES is my favorite gaming console of all time, and if I could get my hands on a portable version of it, I'd be reliving some of the happiest moments of my childhood. Also, I'd be glad that I'm part of a milestone in homebrew development for the iPod Touch.
  9. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I believe i deserve it because i am a huge ipod touch fan/nintendo fan and i would love to have my old days come back to me, my snes broke some time back and i never got to play it again and it would be a joy to play snes again.
  10. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

damn man, good luck with this. so many people here seem like they deserve it.

i would have to give it up to koolgeck though for being a future programmer as well

Please Register or Log in to view images

don't worry you guys, the public release will be out soon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.