on the fence about jailbreaking...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by james_park617890, Feb 2, 2008.

1. james_park617890

james_park617890 New Member

hi i have an ipod touch 8gb and i'm still deciding if i should jailbreak it or not. Is there any problems or glitches that comes with jailbreaking. From what i hear, jailbreaking increases change of apps shutting down or youtube not working. I have had ipod for about 3 weeks and i have never run into any problem except for the missing album artwork. So can anyone comment on the dangers and glitches that may come from jailbreaking?

P.S in case my ipod acts weird as a result of jailbreaking, will force restore fix ANY and EVERy problems????
    thanks in advance
  2. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Restore fixes ALL problems

Jailbreak it, you deserve it
  3. james_park617890

james_park617890 New Member

thank you for ur reply..i think im gonna go ahead with the jailbreaking. one thing i am wondering is that people talking about ssh or something and summerboard... i wanna jailbreak so i can get those cool games and applications. Do i have to mess around with the ssh and summerboard to get the apps or is it easy to install/download them? Also 1.1.2 jailbreaks are safer and more stable than 1.1.3. rite?
    thanks for any help
  4. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Actually 1.1.3 is about the same stable as 1.1.2.

Install apps is a snap with Installer!