On the $20 Update...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Virtualball, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Virtualball

Virtualball Well-Known Member

GET A f***ING GRIP!!

I lost $200 because I bought my iPhone 3 weeks before the announcement. You guys need to spend 20 dollars for apps that you already have. THe thing is; no one is forcing you to click the "purchase" button. You can gladly stay at 1.1.2 but I lost $200 in one day. You guys are overreacting, quit b*tching and be happy that Apple is giving you the chance to buy the apps without voiding your warranty.
  2. pared

pared New Member

What's the point of your thread, really?

All it does it make you look like an idiot. There's no need to tell people how they should feel given the same device that we already own is still being sold but with more now.

You lost $200? Sorry to hear that? Does that give you the right to make a post like this? Absolutely not.

Stop making useless threads. Hopefully a mod will lock this up quickly.
  3. datsyuk

datsyuk New Member

It's bull and it's not our fault you bought it too early

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Virtualball

Hehe, I know it's not my fault, but I'm just saying that it's ridiculous to argue and b*tch about something that you already have for free. I don't understand why people are complaining, you aren't entitled to anything. Apple could release every software update for money but they don't. If Apple wanted to force you tp pay $50 for the apps, I'd understand, but they are giving you the option.

@pared, well by that logic, you should lock the topics that are complaining about the price. If expressing your opinion is a reason for a lock, well then, we'd only have topics saying "Theme Release" and "How do I use this." That isn't a forum I want to be apart of. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm shoving my opinion down your throat, I was just expressing my opinion.
  5. datsyuk

datsyuk New Member

People payed $400 for an mp3 player (I did too I'm not really complaining) but is it necessary for them to charge $20 for little apps like weather, mail, maps and so on when you can only use them in WiFi which makes it pointless say on the road or something. I mean cmon they've sold a sh*tLOAD of songs and movies do they really need the money? And also paying to get the update to move your icons around and so on is just sad.
  6. pared

pared New Member

Please don't talk about logic; You threw it out the window when you made this post whining about others whining b/c you lost $200.
  7. Virtualball

I was using that to show that $20 isn't much compared to others. But thanks for missing the point. And, once again, by your logic, every other post whining about $20 is illogical.