On-Board Speaker Reprise

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Traintime, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Traintime

Traintime New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Just want to say that I think the onboard speaker is great. Sure it's not for music, but it is clear and loud. The touch is now a radio and recording player, and is my constant companion. Indeed, the new Touch is the handheld that I have been seeking for years. Business, web, entertainment, and great communication, including voip. I really don't care that it is not a phone. As a matter of fact, I prefer my phone being separate. I am often working the Touch while on the phone, and I find this much more comfortable than having the phone onboard. Just for the record, I have used many all-in-ones, so I am speaking from experience when I say that this machine fulfills my composite dreams. I would call it perfect, except (spoiled here) that it lacks an onboard mic.
  2. Sepulveda

Sepulveda New Member

Well apple did say its not for musicphiles.
  3. pegaxs

pegaxs Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Radio ?? was there something i missed in the last firmware update ? recording i can understand with the use of a iphone head set and mic, but radio ???
  4. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Uh yeah it's called the app store... Which contains pandora radio as well as many others like AOL radio so yeah you did miss something.
  5. Traintime

Traintime New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Radio

Sure, radio. Lots of radio apps available at the App Store. I travel the world, and wake up everywhere to 1010 WINS (NY).
  6. pegaxs

pegaxs Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Pffft... pandora. I used to use it. Got locked out of pandora a while back because i live in Australia. Just stopped using it. Might reload it again and see if it works on Aussie IP address's again

Please Register or Log in to view images

Oh and yes, i did miss something

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. geekgrrl

geekgrrl Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    If not Pandora, last.fm "web app"

1. WunderRadio

2. My Radio - Shoutcast