Omg Youtube Doesnt Work

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bugmenot1, Jan 2, 2008.

1. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

Yesterday youtube was working fine for me at home but today, when i tried to log on to youtube it says "cannot connect to youtube". My wifi connection is working perfectly and only youtube is not working. I really really do not want to restore my ipod to fix this problem so is there another solution anyone can offer? -Thanks
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try a different video, it might just be the one that you were attempting to watch.
  3. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

no, i tried the tabs on the bottom and none of them work. Most viewed and searching does not work and when i open those tabs "Cannot Connect to Youtube" pops up.
  4. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

i tried using the iphone "Youtube Fix" application but apparently that doesnt work either. Is there one for ipod touch?
  5. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Have you tried safari (sometimes the iPod will have a good signal, but still won't connect)?
  6. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

yep safari works but the youtube wont work and for some reason iTunes doesnt work either and wen i plug my ipod into the computer i get a message saying i cant connect to itunes or something
  7. edmarriner

edmarriner New Member

have you tried watching a youtube video from the youtube site to see if it will start the youtube app
  8. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

yes i have and it has a flash player plug in instead of automatically popping the youtube app up. does anyone have a solution?