OMG Why this forum is alive? Stop these nonsence...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ShaDoW-DeMoN, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaDoW-DeMoN

ShaDoW-DeMoN New Member

OMG peoples, this forums is flooded with over 10 topics per secs of how much u hates the 2g cause its not jailbroken or how much u hate the devs cause they take too much time jailbreaking this devices. I Mean comon, it docent says in the back of the box of the iPod "Jailbreakable, NJOY

Please Register or Log in to view images

- Love Apple". There 100+ Pages on these iPod 2G forums and actually 50-70% are possible threads of 2g jailbreak.

i think you all should be grateful that these guys are doing this for your little prick ass and for FREE, NADA, GRATIS, NOTHING, yes your not paying even a cent for their hard work for pricks and instead of them going out and getting some girlfriends or just hang out with their friends and not caring about the iPod touch, be grateful idiots and stop this nonsense. i mean wtf, i would rly like this dev team to just stop the jailbreak and them get a life and no more jailbreaking for your little prick ass, or i would like to see to all those people make their own jailbreak (supposing the don't have a life right?), wasting enormous hours/days/weeks/months sitting on your ass YES SITTING ON YOUR ASS I SAID, just to try to break it and for FREE, nothing, nada, gratis, i would love one of those little prick do that for once....

This should be a sticky and the forum must be closed...period man, if you gonna post something bad or your little impatient about the 2g jailbreak then gtfo man...or don't even talk about the 2g jailbreak anymore, it was the devs fault to release such a announcement of the 2g jailbreak, unless it was really released on the same day.

Just my two cents
  2. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    OMG peoples this is the 14985791487th thread about this
  3. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

WOOOHOOO YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!!
    (Like those big flashing ad banners)
    YOU HAVE BEEN THE 439872320594845th PERSON TO WRITE YET ANOTHER POST ABOUT THIS!!!! DINGDINGDINGDING
  4. pooplie

pooplie Banned

• Immature or obscene comments
    all you noobs
    [removed]
  5. Crazy2100MP

Crazy2100MP New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ^ lol. It seems that half the threads on this forum are either of people complaining about the 2G jailbreak or people telling those people to stop complaining about the 2G jailbreak.
  6. dabomb1022

dabomb1022 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok maybe I would read the whole thing if you spell checked it.
  7. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This makes 8 threads actually.............and to complain about him stating his opinion is making you just as ''bad'' as you think he is. Thank You.

Please Register or Log in to view images

-Aprosamurai.
  8. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Post by pooplie reported. I, unlike other pervs on this forum actually don't watch pr0n.
  9. roboticos

roboticos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Another pointless thread...another pointless answer.
  10. JuDaS009

JuDaS009 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    relax dude if your like me and would rather not see something like that then just ignore it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.