OMG SUMONE PLEASE HELP!!!! was jailbreaking 1.1.2.......

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by crystalnightmares, Jan 17, 2008.

1. crystalnightmares

crystalnightmares New Member

i was in the middle of jailbreaking my ipod and i entered alpine in etc...was working fine...it then finished and said it was now jailbroken...then itunes opened up and now my ipod just shows the itunes icon and the plug to put into my computer (mac) :| wat do i do????? helppp

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Oh, damn it.. You were suppose to exit iTunes Helper before you did this.. It may have restored your iPod.. Just try to connect it back to iTunes and see what it does.. If that doesn't work Restore it and try again..
  3. crystalnightmares

if i connect to itunes it says i need to restore and update latest firware 1.1.3!!! arghhh is that ok??? then can i downgrade back to 1.1.2 and start again??

4. toehead

toehead New Member

I would take the opportunity to downgrade to 1.1.1 and just use jailbreakme.com
  5. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

yea just install 1.1.3 and downgrade to 1.1.1 just like u did b 4 and so on...
  6. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

im glad that ur at least trying to help but im still not sure on what basis you make your claims?

y would having itunes helper open RESTORE you ipod, it doesnt really effect the jailbreak process at at, having it open just may result in an error, not restoring

i never even closed itunes the first time i jailbroke, absolutly no problems at all
  7. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

y in the hell are you telling him to upgrade to 1.1.3 when hes trying to jailbreak 1.1.2??

1.1.3 is very complicated to downgrade from, i sure hope ur not trying to sabotage this kid
  8. crystalnightmares

well im actually a girl lol

, i had to restore and upgrade to 1.1.3 automatically when restoring

now i hav to downgrade sumhow.....problem is....its complicated, im scared ill muck up again and most tutorials are for PC....

i got a mac dammit....

can anyone recommend something?