Omg ipod bricked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by kogama, Feb 5, 2009.

1. kogama

kogama New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    omg SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS DOING REDSN0W JB AND MY IPOD NO MATTER WUT CHARGER I USE IT SAYS USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASSEEEEE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY IPOD WAS IN DFU AND DIED DURING RESTORE AND MY CHARGERS DONT WORK WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELPPPP NO WAY TO CHARGE AND IPOD GONE

i checked my usb devices worked but this doesnt PLELAAASE HELP NO CHARGE BATTERY DEAD MY IPOD IS GONE WTFF
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
  3. travisv10

travisv10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Cool story. You should tell it at parties.
  4. avistetto

avistetto New Member

thats whats supposed to happen, just plug it into computer, press and hold power and home button for 10secs, then release power button and hold home button for around 8secs (itunes will make a noise) then itunes will recognise it , and this is where you do the final steps of jailbreaking depending on what method your using, or if you get stuck once you have done this you can just recover in itunes.

This happend to me last night and i almost crapped myself as until you do the above step your ipod seems dead
  5. xX_HaCkZzZ_Xx

xX_HaCkZzZ_Xx New Member

thats so cool
  6. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Try charging in a wall charger. And then plugging into computer. I'm fairly sure that this conversation has already been had today. I wish that iPTF had disemvoweling.
  7. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    search instead of posting like a spaz.
  8. kogama

kogama New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it doesnt work my ipod was in the final stages of jb and then the battery died in dfu mode and now the usb charger says usb device not recognized and i keep holding it and trying to get into dfu and jsut a black screen no pics at all none at all no white screen like before no itunes symbol and no apple logo no matter how long i hold it eitehr itunes doesnt recognize
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i dont have a wall charger that fits in ipod either..
  9. xX_HaCkZzZ_Xx

xX_HaCkZzZ_Xx New Member

sorry to tell you but your ipod is gone the battery over heated and thats why it doesnt have enough power to show the screen and too bad that apples warrenty wont cover your jailbroken iPod sorry dude but your going to have to buy a new one
  10. shiben589

shiben589 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hmmmmmm lets see, you could spam the forum, or you could charge it in the wall 4 a few hours, if that doesnt work, come bak and post like an idiot