OMG i need help.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by vxspartan117xv, Feb 4, 2009.

1. vxspartan117xv

vxspartan117xv Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wow just WOW.
    I jailbroke my ipod the first day redsnow was released. Today I installed something from cydia and it messed up my ipod. The first thing it did was freeze then I hand to force power off. When I tried to reboot my ipod it just sat on the apple logo forever. So I put my ipod in DFU and restored to non jailbroken firmware. Next thing you know my ipod works and is normal but guess what.

While I was jailbroken I put most of my stuff into folders using categories from cydia. Now everything I put into folders is gone. I resynced my ipod and it says I have it on my ipod but nothing is visible. Some of the native apps are not even visible because I put them into folders. How in the world do I fix this?!

Thank you for your help.
  2. ejg_94

ejg_94 New Member

rejailbreak... lol when you turned it off, you do realise you have to plug in your ipod to your pc/mac and do the last few steps of the jailbreak again to turn it on... hence it being called a tethered jailbreak... hope this helps mate
  3. iGirl

iGirl New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try restoring the iPod again, but this time when it's done restoring, set it up as a new iPod, don't backup your information from before. Picture attached may help, and I know it says iPhone, but it's the same for iPod.

Attached Files:

4. vxspartan117xv

vxspartan117xv Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Thank you so much igirl it worked!