Old Macbooks you don't want?

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by ryans, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryans

ryans New Member

Hey,

I've been a Windows user for all my life, and I know there is a big "war" going on for which is better Mac or PC so I thought i'd liek to check Mac out but I am a bit put back by the price.

So I was woundering if anyone had an old mac they didn't want they could give me? Please don't think of me rude asking this

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thnx, Stanni
  2. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry, I doubt anyone is going to give their Macbook to a complete stranger over the internet, especially with one post. xD.

If someone actually does though: they just earned my respect for having enough kindness to do this.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

Anyone Wanna Give MEEEE One??? Heh? XD
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Which account is your real account?

If you're gonna be asking for something, do it with your real account. Don't be a coward and make a new account.
  5. ebay is your answer.
  6. Wow that was not a smart ass comment at all. He joined in March and today is his first post. Teslanaut you do you realize post count means nothing.
  7. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Think about it. Joined in March? How many accounts can one create in that time span?

One could have many accounts created as spare accounts just in case they get banned or want to do something else like THIS.
  8. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    you guys, just ignore it, no one thats right in the head will give away a macbook. and yes benhojka, post count means alot, it means that youve contributed to this community and are a huge part of why this website is still popular.
  9. ok but you are saying he has other accounts when you dont even know he has other one. He could of just made the account so he could be a member and he never posted before. Oh ya post count, join date, or his hair color doesnt mean anything
  10. ok but how do you know that the posts actually helped someone. I could just post lol in every thread and get as many posts at teslauent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.