oktoprep doesn't appear!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Veela Latina, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Veela Latina

Veela Latina New Member

please help me!! I've just downgrade my iPod to 1.1.1 and i went to jailbreakme.com, but when I enter the installer app the oktoprep doesn't appear, not even the tweaks (1.1.1) category!!!

I need your help, cause I can't jAilbreak the iTouch and I need to, yesterday it froze!!

Thank you!
  2. Skrappy213

Skrappy213 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you should search more but since the answer is not really easy to find ill tell u
    install "Community Sources" then once installed u go back to installer n u
    should have it
  3. Firespray

Firespray Banned

Aye install Community Sources for it to show up, had the same problem today and almost freaked out too

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. water is poison

water is poison New Member

i also heard something about jailbreakme.com installing oktoprep for you, i don't know if it's true or not though.
  5. toastmaster72

toastmaster72 New Member

I just did the same thing and jailbreakme.com said it installed oktoprep and I updated to 1.1.2 and I just tried jailbreaking and it said that oktoprep wasn't installed. Any tips?
  6. water is poison

water is poison New Member

this happened to me when i restored a couple months ago. You have to restore to 1.1.1 and do it all over again but be sure you install oktoprep. Also make sure your updating to 1.1.2 and not restoring to 1.1.2 because that will remove oktoprep. hope this helps.