okay seriously, where the heck is iPhysics?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by UltimatePein, Nov 20, 2008.

?

do you agree with me that: (*all updates are major updates)

1. an update for a game should take at most 3-5 days and the addition of a new app 5-7 days

23.1%
  2. an update for a game should take at most 4-7 days and the addition of a new app 8-10 days

30.8%
  3. an update for a game should take at most 5-9 days and the addition of a new app 11-15 days

7.7%
  4. an update for a game should take at most 7-11 days and the addition of a new app 16-20 days

38.5%
  1. UltimatePein

UltimatePein New Member

And the devs responsible for the game? (rawd)

Please Register or Log in to view images

i'd appreciate an update on the status because it's been 20 days. (if im not mistaken because what i heard was that is was going to be submitted to apple on the first of november)

i know the devs cant control the speed of the approval process but they must have gotten news from apple whether or not it has been passed or lost or something.

anyway, what im trying to say is that we are all anxiously awaiting the game and would very much appreciate an update on the games status.

(also that apple takes WAYYYYYYYY to long to approve updates) (i.e fieldrunner)

(i do understand that it might take some time to approve a game because of copyright issues, voiding at&t or apples rules, major glitches (bugs), etc.)
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. UltimatePein

UltimatePein New Member

4. x.pain.x

x.pain.x New Member

I think you are expecting too much from developers too soon. In my opinion as long as the game works, it's alright... I also think the developer should make an update when he feels like it, not because he hasn't updated it for a week. If I could develop games, I wouldn't update every week, and I would struggle to apply myself to make an update that quick. But that's just my opinion so don't go crazy. (Y)
  5. UltimatePein

UltimatePein New Member

i hear where you are coming from and i know that it's a lot of work from the devs but seriously, when it's porting a game that already works and has been working for months, it shouldnt take long. (please correct me if im wrong)

also, they had a summer and a couple months to get it ported, and up and running which they have. and obiously the game works because look at the lite version. what im ticked off about is apples slow updating process (including adding new games) and the fact that we havent heard a word from rawd or r4mon.

besides. if you read one of their posts, it clearly says that it would be submitted to apple on the 1st of november and should be expected to be released 10 days after. I understand that it might take a little longer because, well...it's apple!!!

but seriously...november is almost over and we havent heard ANY news on the situation with iphysics. not to mention that update that they said was going to be coming.

6. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    It would be easy to port the 1.1.x iPhysics to 2.0 in a matter of days...
  7. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    give him time, he's probs not making the mistake most developers do which is release too early. I guess if you update people on your progress aswell it may seem to slow you down and people may rush you.

I reckon hes working on a realllly good version

or maybe hes been really busy lately :S?
  8. UltimatePein

UltimatePein New Member

thank you! that's my point backed up right there.

i understand that they wanted and have added new features to the game but it really should be out by now.

im just pissed off cuz they havent said anything on the subject this ENTIRE MONTH so far about the game.