Okay I really need a helpful Response

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by Kenny236400, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Kenny236400

Kenny236400 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well I have Mafia LIVE and I am a level 40 with many things that have taken me a while to earn and also buy such as buying a Night Club, a Commercial Building, many weapons and also skill attributes. But I see I really want to get my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen. Jailbroken(Tethered Jailbreak) because I want, I mean I really want both the gpSPHONE emulator and the PSX emulator along with a winterboard and other apps that are in Cydia and Installer. Now finally for my question LOL in order to jailbreak my ipod touch 2nd gen., as I have read it requires for me to restore my Ipod Touch so I was wondering if backing up my Ipod Touch, will I be able to restore then just load up the files back on and still be at the same place I am on or just totally start again from the beginning. Please any suggestions would be helpful and also I am new to this place so Sorry if I posted in wrong section.
  2. Erccccc

Erccccc New Member

im pretty sure that when you restore with the backup it will save it. My Imafia account was still there before and after jailbreak. I just looked and my jellycar and slotzracer stuff is saved also so im 99% sure you will be fine.
  3. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    yeah and since it is all live its stored on a database (i think?) so you can just resync and should be fine. id google it too
  4. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

:/
    No. Sorry.
    You can't restore it back on there.
    If you have the app synced to iTunes maybe.
    But you can't restore from back up.
    Sorry.
    :[