Ok What am I Doing Wrong?

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by Relic073, May 20, 2008.

1. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Everytime when i use winpwn (newest RC1) i always have a problem.....1st if i install all my applications they all work eccept for Installer and Safari...they always freeze....and then i do another firmeware and then it freezes at the boot logo and that "winpwn messege" with the ok button at the start and well all i can do with it so far is to install installer with the program and then install all the apps....but it is so anyoing....anyone have some help?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

i do i do want to read it ok scrolll down

pwn your ipod with installer in it and after that install all the apps you want through installer and then get ibackup and backup all your apps and there you go no pwn your ipod whenever and just get installer and put the apps you backed up back in your ipod
  3. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    haha thanks for the response...whats with the scroll down thing lol...but i go tit fixed anyway ty...all i did was i had to restore my ipod to normal 1.1.4 then Ipwned it and then i installed the Custom firemware that gave me the problem again...but i found...that i have to go into settings and set the wifi network first before i do anything esle...thats worked for me so far....but thatnks anyway +rep

Please Register or Log in to view images