ok, tihs is getting old...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by kotinso18, Dec 25, 2007.

1. kotinso18

kotinso18 New Member

hello everyone i need help. i just got my iphone, and every time i try to downgrade to 1.1.1 in itunes, my iphone gets restarted during the possess. i have tried all kinds of software and watched countless videos. please, someone help!!!!!!
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I'm not sure the answer to your problem. But you are either mistaking your ipod touch for an iPhone, or you are in the wrong forum.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    restarted? how? clarify that please
  4. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Look at top of page, it says ¨iPod touch Fans¨ and not ¨iPhone Fans¨ You could go to the iphone section, or find an all iphone forum
  5. kotinso18

kotinso18 New Member

well it does fine while extracting the software but when it tries to install the 1.1.1 it gets about 1/3 of the way finished and then comes with a message that says " an error occurred while installing (5) ." then it goes into recovery mode. by the way i just want help , thats all.
  6. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hell, what to i care, faulty apple product is a faulty apple product. You might have to restore to 1.1.2, the downgrade to 1.1.1, jailbreak, install oktoprep, then upgrade to 1.1.2, then jailbreak agiain. Or, try and find another 1.1.1 ipsw file, and see if it doesnt work.
  7. kotinso18

kotinso18 New Member

do you know where i could find a different 1.1.1 file because each time ive tried it ive started in 1.1.2
  8. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    best bet is either google or try finding a link posted somewheres about these forums..
  9. whitegreyhat

whitegreyhat New Member

ive been doing the same thing ive noticed you cannot use the a109a v 1.1.1 restore file i tried that the first time and nothing, just the same "connect to itunes thing to activate", also its normal for it to restart during the process, mine did like 2 times.

I am assuming this is going to be a problem bc the a109a file comes up first when u google the v and some people posted it, let me reiterate that version didnt work for some reason, i had to use a110a file, cant give u the link bc i restarted my computer buts it somewhere.... this worked for me
  10. kotinso18

kotinso18 New Member

ok and thanks