Ok! Im Officially Disappointed About Apple Now!!! 3 Months To Get Any New Apps!?!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Like2touch, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Like2touch

Like2touch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  2. snakesayan

snakesayan New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i know

i really mad to .........i hat e apple right now
  3. kanadian kevin

kanadian kevin New Member

Holy crap... cry me a river. I'm pretty sure Apple doesn't care what a couple of kids (who can't spell) think. There's a development path that they're going to follow because it makes good business sense for them. So either suck it up and wait or go buy a Zune. Either way, you wanting it more than a genuine William Shatner hairpiece makes no difference whatsoever.
  4. daisydukes45

daisydukes45 New Member

ok everybody calm down, just wait! Find something else to do during the 3 months instead of being worried and angry about it everyday.
  5. anubis2night

anubis2night New Member

I'm not even sure that this is a real problem to complain about guys. It's a few months for the official way to get apps. Your on a JB site, so I'm assumiong your using a JB ipod/iphone if so your more than likely going to see apps developed and used in the next few weeks. From what we've heard today the ease of use on this thing makes for quick app development. Meaning that we could be seeing a large number of apps in the next few weeks, now of course this is pure conjecture at this point, but we have seen nothing yet in any way that discouraging. In fact the only things that seemed like downers right now is the pay for upgrade for touch users, and again there's three months for a work around so I'm noit worried there. And of course no mention of flash which is really the only real hitch right now imo. As it stands this is a very exciting time for us and I cant wait to see what the 2.0 firmware will bring.
  6. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Just Jailbreak man, and stop crying... its takes time to build (LOL).
  7. elrey23

elrey23 New Member

There's people in the world who have real problems. The fact that you can't get apps for three months is not that big of a deal
  8. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    just jailbreak and restore before the sdk comes out.
  9. brandon311

brandon311 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    liketotouch is probably one of those kids who skipped school to watch the SDK and was dissapointed to find that as everyone said was nothing major or a release it will come just not until June thats all you'll live
  10. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    probably skipped Feb 26 as well. LOL