Ok I made it on paper, lets make it real

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by aasimbeck, Dec 2, 2007.

1. aasimbeck

aasimbeck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i realize im probably posting this in the wrong section but i havent found anywhere else that would be suitable in this forum

Please Register or Log in to view images

i realize there might be many obsticles in the design of this but it would be great to have in school and dumb events, like pep rallies, and meetings.

i found that bluetooth is designed for least possible power consumption so this might be possible without having to make to design much bigger
  2. kapop

kapop New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    that would be awsome but one question will you be selling this as a product or for free to us iPod touch fans if this project does roll through
  3. blajeans

blajeans New Member

am i getting this right?? you want to build your own headphones... and not only headphones but bluetooth headphones??.... good luck with that...
  4. arturpokusin

arturpokusin New Member

I personally think that if this product did come along, a lot of people would buy it. THe only problem that i see in this is that the earphones might be easy to lose. maybe add a case?
  5. aasimbeck

aasimbeck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i dont meen to be rude but how would i afford to by batteries headphones, bluetooth chips and evrything and give it to everyone
  6. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Pitch the idea to investors
  7. aaquib

aaquib Banned

If this works, I would definitely buy it. I hate having my iPod in school when all my teachers can see the headphones and then yell at me. I've never used bluetooth headphones before, but that concept seems pretty cool.
  8. blajeans

blajeans New Member

now if they would be some sort of skin colour to make them less possible to see, i would definetly buy them too... i just doubt that this is really going to happen at all.. do you plan to actually build your own headphones or use bought ones and modify them??
  9. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

10. blajeans

blajeans New Member