Ok.. I have a serious question 4 u out there whining..

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by K_R_A_V_E_N, Jun 19, 2009.

1. K_R_A_V_E_N

K_R_A_V_E_N Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You've whined, you've nagged, you've complained, you've been obnoxious, you've raised your post count with posts that make you seem like a whiny 5 year old... but has any of it helped at all? Has the devteam worked any harder? Is it getting you the jailbreak any faster? Does anyone on these forums think any higher of you? And do you even have any idea how hard it is to make these jailbreaks and jailbreak tools?

Just asking, out of curiosity. I mean seriously. Even though no-one can really tell who you are or anything, why ruin your rep being an idiot? Its better to be thought a noob than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

EDIT

I realize after reading a reply here that I've been very hypocritical with this post. I'll leave it up to show my own ignorance. I was whining about people whining. I was no better than them by posting this.
  2. Ruud91

Ruud91 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lol you said that well, in the end you all get a nice installer with only a few clicks away from a jailbreak, and not an 75 step(or was it 85 step) jailbreak

Please Register or Log in to view images

believe me, just wait patiently and and it will all come

:edit: Grammar
  3. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes and nice Avatar.
  4. K_R_A_V_E_N

K_R_A_V_E_N Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lol who?
  5. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I agree with the other person and you, your avatar.
  6. K_R_A_V_E_N

K_R_A_V_E_N Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Oh thank you

7. Rich5150

Rich5150 Banned

the ones that really complain are the little teens, as we all know the teens are very impatient and bring allot of drama..
    as for adults like me i could wait, ive learned way long time ago that there is no point on trying to make people hurry on stuff it just makes them work slower,
    but you cant really do anything about everyone complaining and being very impatient cause there gonna act the way they wanna act and do what they wanna do i always just sit back and let them make fools out of them self and laugh at them nothing else you can do cause b*tching at them wont help either
  8. kylepsp

kylepsp New Member

Its because the average age of this forum is 12
  9. rafarquhar

rafarquhar New Member

'Telling it to them' is only going to make it worse. Yes, they're annoying. Yes, they should be quiet. No, we should not post about it.

I'm being hypocritical enough by posting this post. I don't see why other people don't just wait it out quietly even if others are whining. I waited since September for the jailbreak itself, so waiting another week or so for an update isn't such a big deal.
  10. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm 14, you don't see me whining...