Ok I even have put pictures on now.

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by oli_170, Jan 16, 2008.

1. oli_170

oli_170 New Member

I keep on asking for help and people are ignoring and i just want to get this done so i dont have to spend anymore time doing up my ipod and I just need help. Hopefully this will also help other people who need it

Picture 1. The top bar of the music player with the time left on it. That drag bar. How do i turn that green. I did the other one easy. This one i am having troubles locating the file

Picture 2. I want to turn that icon black with white text instead of the red. How do i change the colour of that? Where do i locate that file?

Picture 3 That cursed bar haha. I want to change the colour of it so its black instead of grey. It would match my theme better. Is there any good easy way to do that? I really want to change it

Picture 4 The mini player. I really want to make that black instead of blue. How do i get accross that?

Picture 5 that final little player too. Black is what i want.

I hope this helps people understanding what i really need help on.

If can answer to any specific one just label which one you mean. Hopefully it will help others too

THANK YOU!!! Thats if you help lol

p.s. You may have noticed i made a mail icon on the reflective theme. If you want that just tell me and i will mail you it

1. is solved as well as 5.

4. Not so much. The whole box is still blue. Argh dont want the blue.

2. and 3. are still a no go

Attached Files:

2. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    1 can be found in the other.artwork, images 248-250 i believe (maybe im wrong, but its in there)

2. Is in the springboard.app (system/library/coreservices/ springboard.app or something like that). its called badge.png or something like that.. i know it has badge in it lol

3.also in the springboard.app, its called statusBG.png or something close

4 and 5 are in the movieplayerui.framework (uhh system/library/frameworks something)

sorry i cant remember details, this is ALL off of memory haha. You just gotta mess around until you've got the right stuff. Start by downloading this stuff off your ipod until you've gotten what you want
  3. oli_170

oli_170 New Member

Thank you romeboards. You've been a huge help. I made a mail icon and didnt crash the touch too lol. I will try an sort out that and see how it goes from there. THank you
  4. xcheetahx123

xcheetahx123 New Member

Is the mail icon for the little popup thingy. Cuz if it is, i would appreciate it if u could upload it cuz i want mine black also
  5. oli_170

oli_170 New Member

hmm

still need to solve

3 and 4
  6. oli_170

oli_170 New Member

What you mean little popup thingy?