Ok, I can copy, BUT ... ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Larry.19, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Larry.19

Larry.19 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi Folks,
    a couple of minor (?) issues:
    1...Ok, I can copy a picture from any browser window or email attachment. How can I create a new folder in my photo library and then paste it in there, directly on the touch ?
    2...Ok, email works, but how do I create a new mailbox (I'd like to call it "archive") so that after I've read an email and decide I want to save it and any attachment I can move it there. Do I have to create the new mailbox on the PC and then sync ? I haven't tried this method yet. It just occurred to me.
    3...Has any 3rd party come out with a camera w/mic that can plug into the dock connector ? Maybe even with software for taking stills and movies with sound ? And while I'm dreaming, 6-12 Mpixel and 5x optical zoom and an actual glass lens with coated optics ? Or how about just a cable and software to use any digital camera where the touch becomes the controller and storage device ?
  2. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    1. Hold your finger down on the picture. A little box will pop up with a few options. Click Save Image. Done.
    2. I don't know if it can be done.
    3. No, unfortunately.
  3. Larry.19

Larry.19 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Finger, which finger ? What if finger doesn't work ? Replace finger ?

Re: #1 - It's not a little box, it's a panel that slides up over half the screen and it doesn't happen with some apps. works with Safari & email. In stumbleupon, all I get is select or select all, then after selecting, I get copy (black rectangle with little pointer to selected item. So after I hit copy, how or what do I paste it into ? Notes doesn't work (accept?). Is there a particular (photo capture or paint) app I can use to paste pics & text into and then save to the photo library ?

Re: #2 - seems I can't create any mailboxes. Pretty lame and stupid (By S.Jobs & The Apple Cabal (oops, conspiracy... oops monopoly...)

Re: #3 - WHAT ! the Chinese haven't done it yet ? Maybe they heard the rumors and decided not to invest the time/money . . .

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks . . .
  4. Krew_92

Krew_92 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    1.You can paste pictures into for example I think your Photo App, and Video Safe....

2. I don't know about that one.

3. I guess the Chinese as you say are slow this time? >.>