OK guys i have a BIG problem. BIG!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by TheConqueror, May 20, 2008.

1. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

ok guys im sorry but i have a huge problem. So basically my /Applications points to private/var/root/Applications folder. This has caused me A LOT of problems. 1 ALL MY APPS ARE GONE. 2) I cant back up my apps with iBackup because the symlink screwed it up. 3) i cant redirect the symlink to get to go to /Applications for some reason. Like in WinSCP instead of getting a folder with the symlink, i get some weird icon with that symlink, which indicates an error. So please if you can save me, because if i restore i will need to put hours (around 6-12) of my already limited time, into restoring and putting back all my apps. Thanks you for your time. +Rep to anyone who can help, give usefull advice or anything. Thank you
  2. Nickll9009

Nickll9009 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you could try executing this -

cp /private/var/Applications /Applications
  3. Xenn0X

Xenn0X New Member

how about restore/re-jailbreak and have it permently fixed cause you won't be either able now to install new apps from installer too..
    6 hours to restore? damn i did my iphone in 4 minutes with winpwn and then download apps/install like 10 min.
  4. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

i have a sh*tload of apps
  5. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Try iPhoneBrowser to back up your apps or some other program that accesses the iPod through the USB Cable.