ok, app questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by llittlejc, Feb 2, 2009.

1. llittlejc

llittlejc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    unless this is against forum rulestell me, i will erase or something

my apps are all bought but i used visa gift credit cards with a few accounts then did somethign with the name blah blah blah... same account name but it counts as different ones.... thats not why im here.

my question is (yes, i have all bought apps, not cracked) if there bought and not cracked is there a way i can still ssh to my ipod

i know rules, mine are bought, so not against rules, no hate comments just help

do i have to make it a folder like cracked apps, reason is i dont want cracked ones. do i have to convert?
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Yes you can SSH into your iPod if you buy your apps you just have to have OpenSSH installed through Cydia on a jailbroken iPod.

I don't get your second question. What do you mean by convert?
  3. llittlejc

llittlejc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well the folder for apps, there all folders, there not .ipa files like the ones on my itunes folder. do i unzip the ipa files into a folder?
  4. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

1. Go to iTunes and get some apps.
    2. Press sync and your iPod touch will have apps on there.
    3. Enjoy the apps.
    4. You don't have to worry about cracked ipa's, and sshing, etc.
  5. llittlejc

llittlejc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    no, its more than 5 accounts, i screwed up when doing the downloading, i have apps that werent free. i obviously know how to install apps normally. i think noobs know how to do that. i have different accounts and it messes me up when not knowing what account. long story. can i ssh bought apps to touch. thats my question from the mobile applications folder in itunes music folder